domenica 8 gennaio 2012

FOR YOU, WHOM I LOVE

I open my dark heart to You, Who I Love
Flown away my thoughts and fought my sense, shaped into my sensitivity. To find out all the Truth!
Can you see? Or are your eyes deeply closed?
Nothing I will say from now, Nothing I will do: just watching You, Who I Love ...
This is, because I Love you and no need any demonstration, just believe!
There are more words I can write, a full world inside my mind and heart, but these will be said only when you can hear, till that moment, not a word will be spoken by me ...
We lived a heavenly Hell on Earth
Remember this ...
Love has more than one shape, more than one name, more than one aspect: It's made from the same substance of wishes and desires ... imagine it, as you like, and it will be ... In the same way it disappears without a trace, just a little hurting memory in your soul, between mind and heart ...
Never forget this ...
This is for you, Who I Love

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento