martedì 31 gennaio 2012

MY MUSIC CORNER - 00 - WHAT IF (Emilie Autumn)

This is one of my favorite songs ...



EMILIE AUTUMN - WHAT IF


Here you sit on your high-backed chair/wonder how the view is from there
I wouldn't know 'cause I like to sit/upon the floor, yeah upon the floor
If you like we could play a game/let's pretend that we are the same
But you will have to look much closer/than you do, closer than you do
And I'm far too tired to stay here anymore/and I don't care what you think anyway
'Cause I think you were wrong about me/yeah what if you were, what if you were
And what if I'm a snowstomr burning/what if I'm a world unturning
What if I'm an ocean, far to shallow, much too deep/what if I'm the kindest demon
Something you may not believe in/what if I'm siren singing gentleman to sleep
I know you've got it figure out/tell me what I am all about
And I just might learn a thing or two
Hundred about you, maybe about you
I'm the end of your telescope/I don't change just to suit your vision
ìCause I am bound bu a fraying rope/around my hands, tien around my hands
And you close your eyes when I say I'm breaking free/and put your hands over both your ears
Because you cannot stand to believe I'm not
The perfect girl you thought/well wha have I got to lose
And what if I'm a weeping willow/laughing tears upon my pillo
What if I'm a socialite who whants to be alone/What if I'm toothless leopard
What if I'm a sheepless shepherd/What if I'm an angel without wings to take me home
You don't know me
Never will, never wil/I'm outside your picture fram
And the glass is breaking now/you can't see me
Never will, never will
If you've never gonna see
What if I'm a crowded desert/too much pain with a little pleasure
What if I'm the nicest place you never want to go/what if I don't know who I am
Will that keep us both from trying/to find out and when you have
Be sure to let me know
What if I'm a snowstorm burning/what if I'm a world unturning
What if I'm an ocean, far too shallow, much too deep/what if I'm the kindest demon
Something you may not believe in
What if I'm a siren singing gentlemen to sleep
Sleep
Sleep


Una canzone che in molti aspetti mi rappresenta molto...


Hpe you like it

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento